21-22 Opponent Tracking Thread

Ramlove81

Elite Member
Syracuse up 49 - 33 over Indiana (who's 6-0). Glad they might actually beat some decent P5 foes this year. Good for us.
Had to like this, though usually I don't root for Cuse. They likely will beat some decent P5 teams though and that will be good for us.

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
Syracuse up 49 - 33 over Indiana (who's 6-0). Glad they might actually beat some decent P5 foes this year. Good for us.
That would be a really nice win for them (and us).

UConn was struggling early against lowly UMES but are semi-comfortably ahead now. We really don’t need them losing that game (though maybe the impact wouldn’t be so bad, UMES did beat Fordham).

Ramlove81

Elite Member
Switched back and forth between Campbell and ODU games. Campbell, deliberate offense, lots of back door cuts, little different in that they do it from the top of the key a lot and feed it from the wing. Mostly man D, pack it in and didn't contest the three terribly well, but LBC didn't hit many any way. Campbell also didn't shoot well from three, though they had a lot of open looks. ODU was ODU, played ECU pretty well, I didn't see the end but it didn't surprise me it was close. They play with a good bit of toughness, can hit some shots, but not great shooting. Pretty decent defensively. We should definitely beat both of these teams, especially if we keep improving the way they have the last few weeks.