21-22 Opponent Tracking Thread

theyaintwantit

Elite Member
Syracuse beat FSU and Vandy is cruising on SMU.

I think both these teams will end up quality wins for us.
Especially since they were both away from home.

If Vandy is in the top 75 of the NET( possible) it will be a Q1 road win. If they are 76-135 (likely) it will be a Q2 road win.

If Cuse is in the top 50 (if so probably in the 40-50 range) it will be a Q1 neutral site win. If they are 51-100 (can’t imagine it’ll be worse than 75), then it will be a Q2 neutral site win.

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member

If Vandy is in the top 75 of the NET( possible) it will be a Q1 road win. If they are 76-135 (likely) it will be a Q2 road win.

If Cuse is in the top 50 (if so probably in the 40-50 range) it will be a Q1 neutral site win. If they are 51-100 (can’t imagine it’ll be worse than 75), then it will be a Q2 neutral site win.

Meanwhile SLU is looking pretty good against UAB. DeAndre Jones is a bucket, and he’s going to be a problem.

TampaKAP

Elite Member
Insider

Even when vandy went 0-13 in conference a couple years back, they were 139 NET so I believe we can count on them to be Q2 or better

buckwheat

Elite Member
Ol' Dirty goes on the road and throttles the "best Mason team in 10 years". I guess @duncanlamb "forgot they were playing" again...

I’ve said from the day Mason joined the A-10 and I’ll say it again. They’re garbage.

Sure, they might get us once or twice this year due to the fact we’re a bit down and injured, but still.

Even people on this forum are like, watch out for Mason! It’s been 8 years now. They aren’t a good program.

Mason basically had one year, then a couple other decent seasons. I actually respect ODU much more. At least they had a bunch of really solid teams over the years. Glad ODU beat those guys.

BradRamFan

Elite Member
I’ve said from the day Mason joined the A-10 and I’ll say it again. They’re garbage.

Sure, they might get us once or twice this year due to the fact we’re a bit down and injured, but still.

Even people on this forum are like, watch out for Mason! It’s been 8 years now. They aren’t a good program.

Mason basically had one year, then a couple other decent seasons. I actually respect ODU much more. At least they had a bunch of really solid teams over the years. Glad ODU beat those guys.
It's been a decade and a half since ODU fielded a good team.....and then it was only from like 2005-2009. From between 2000-2005 we trounced them for like 10-12 games straight. it was so good, my bet with Heywood kept him off our forum for almost a whole season.

duncanlamb

Elite Member
Insider

As a matter fact, the last time i watched Mason was really Maryland....I've only a watched half the vcu games this year including yesterday. The vcurn schedule tab had yesterday as a 7 pm