21-22 Opponent Tracking Thread

rammad90

Top Member
Jan 19, 2010
Make fun of Mason all you want, they know what they’re doing and they’re making up for their transfer portal losses. If English can coach as well as he recruits they might actually be competitive next season. He’s certainly quickly become one of the most likable coaches in the league in short order and it seems to be paying off.

And yeah, he’s definitely gone in 3-4 years if he pulls this off.
WW wasn't making fun. English has recruited a GREAT class especially given he has been HC only a few weeks. That's the best incoming class they've had in a while. Also, that's one of the best classes anyone in the A10 has brought in given the time period he has been in charge.

I do think the guy English has charisma, a winning pedigree and I think these guys have upset the power balance. GMU has upset us from time to time, even when they have been pretty bad. Now however, I fear they are true contenders for the 1-2 at large bids the A10 usually gets.

So no, I wasn't making fun. I praying he does moderately well and leaves for greener pastures. He is definitely a threat.

Reactions: WillWeaverRVA

rammad90

Top Member
Jan 19, 2010
Now I am even more confused. Jordan Hall played for St Joe’s so not sure how it went to Mason.
AA, I have been busy with work. I didnt read the initial post. When I read about a talented freshman leaving, and Tyler Kolek the Freshman of he year had just signed Marquette. I thought you were discussing his departure.

In any event, not much to opine on Hall.

Sorry to disrupt all that is Ramnation. This is serious stuff.

WillWeaverRVA

Top Member
Dec 30, 2011
WW wasn't making fun. English has recruited a GREAT class especially given he has been HC only a few weeks. That's the best incoming class they've had in a while. Also, that's one of the best classes anyone in the A10 has brought in given the time period he has been in charge.

I do think the guy English has charisma, a winning pedigree and I think these guys have upset the power balance. GMU has upset us from time to time, even when they have been pretty bad. Now however, I fear they are true contenders for the 1-2 at large bids the A10 usually gets.

So no, I wasn't making fun. I praying he does moderately well and leaves for greener pastures. He is definitely a threat.
I know you weren’t but a lot of people are, so it was a general statement.

WillWeaverRVA

Top Member
Dec 30, 2011
Duquesne is getting a head start on potential NIL rules changes by hiring a "personal brand coach":

Wolfpack Ram

Top Member
Apr 21, 2009
Duquesne is getting a head start on potential NIL rules changes by hiring a "personal brand coach":

I'm sure Fanatics.com is sitting on the edge of their seat waiting for the opportunity to sell individual player Duquesne basketball jerseys.

• Haha
Reactions: ISwamRam and cabell