21-22 Opponent Tracking Thread

duncanlamb

Elite Member
Did Oduro play when they lost to ODU and JMU? The score was 50-49. UD could not buy a lay up. I watched and Mason did not score a field goal in the last 5 minutes. It wasn't like they throttled a UD team that played well. Ha! They don't even have to go play at UD Arena.
That's the best you can come with?! That's the pot calling the kettle black.

You're right. Mason didnt finish off Dayton.

But they still.won.

This year, we've lost at least 2 close games at home due to unforced turnovers and poor free throw shooting.

We should have beaten Davidson and Chattanooga. .

No excuses.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
That's the best you can come with?! That's pot calling the kettle black.

You're right. Mason didnt finish off Dayton.

But they still.won.

This year, we've lost at least 2 close games at home due to unforced turnovers and poor free throw shooting.

We should have beaten Davidson and Chattanooga. .

No excuses.
This started out as me making a goofy Mason joke. You continually come back and defend them and now you are bringing VCU losses into it. Do me a favor and just leave me alone when it comes to George Mason. OK? I do not like them. They have been an extreme disappointment since joining the conference. They trip up teams from time to time but they never do anything when it comes to a full resume. I get it. You like Mason. I don't care. Better off...Just leave me alone. I am not going to quote you anymore to argue a point because I am done with the idiocy of it all when it comes to your takes.

Last edited:

duncanlamb

Elite Member
This started out as me making a goofy Mason joke. You continually come back and defend them and now you are bringing VCU losses into it. Do me a favor and just leave me alone when it comes to George Mason. OK? I do not like them. They have been an extreme disappointment since going the conference. They trip up teams from time to time but they never do anything when it comes to a full resume. I get it. You like Mason. I don't care. Better off...Just leave me alone. I am not going to quote you anymore to argue a point because I done with the idiocy of it all.i

I apologize if I touched a nerve.

I initially post the game score.
I only took our exchange as friendly shuck and jive..sports banter...

To the larger question. We have vcu fans who also root for opposing teams like UNC, UVA, Illinois Maryland, St. Joe's..even FUR...
what difference does it make if I have to root for mason.

I gave great reason too.. My 98 year old mother taught there. One of the founding professors. She was a helluva role model.

Last edited:

RowdyPkunk

Elite Member
Out of Conference Opponents
St. Peters
(7-7)... Lost to VCU 57-54
Wagner
(12-2)... Beat VCU 58-44
@ Vanderbilt (10-8)... Lost to VCU 48-37
Chattanooga
(16-4)... Beat VCU 56-54
Syracuse*- (9-10) (Battle 4 Atlantis).... Lost to VCU 67-55
#6 Baylor*- (17-2) (Battle 4 Atlantis).... Beat VCU 69-61
#22 UConn*- (13-4) (Battle 4 Atlantis).... Beat VCU 70-63 in OT
Campbell
(10-7).... Lost to VCU 65-61
Jacksonville State
(12-6).... Lost to VCU 66-52
@ Old Dominion (7-11)... Lost to VCU 75-66
Florida Atlantic
(11-8)... Lost to VCU 66-46

Conference Opponents
Davidson x2
(16-2) (6-0 in A-10)
Dayton x2 (12-7) (4-2 in A-10)
Duquesne (6-9) (1-2 in A-10)
@ Fordham (9-8) (2-3 in A-10)
George Mason x2 (8-7) (1-1 in A-10)
George Washington (6-11) (2-3 in A-10)
@ La Salle (6-10) (1-5 in A-10)
@ UMass (8-10) (1-5 in A-10)
Rhode Island (12-5) (3-2 in A-10)
Richmond x2 (12-7) (3-3 in A-10)
Saint Joseph's (8-9) (2-4 in A-10)
@ Saint Louis (12-6) (3-2 in A-10)
St. Bonaventure x2 (11-4) (3-1 in A-10)

Non Conference Opponent Record: 124-69
Conference Opponent Record: 126-96 (32-34 in conference play)
Combined Overall Record: 250-165

Last edited:

RowdyPkunk

Elite Member
Sunday January 23
Canisius defeats Saint Peter's- 63-60
Saint Louis defeats UMass- 90-59
Wagner defeats Merrimack- 71-57

Last edited:

DisplacedRam

Elite Member
Insider
I apologize if I touched a nerve.

I initially post the game score.
I only took our exchange as friendly shuck and jive..sports banter...

To the larger question. We have vcu fans who also root for opposing teams like UNC, UVA, Illinois Maryland, St. Joe's..even FUR...
what difference does it make if I have to root for mason.

I gave great reason too.. My 98 year old mother taught there. One of the founding professors. She was a helluva role model.

nobody openly roots for another team on this board as hard as you do and it isn't even close. Stop trying to play dumb although I'm sure that is extremely difficult for you.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
nobody openly roots for another team on this board as hard as you do and it isn't even close. Stop trying to play dumb although I'm sure that is extremely difficult for you.
I know right? I hope that VCU does not have a problem with Mason this year but he just seems to me that he almost hopes for it. It gets old. Nobody on here really cares about Mason or Oduro. It does not touch a nerve with me. I just don't like Mason. It might help matters if they stopped coming into conference play as a liability. Of course, they will trip someone up and it hurts. It never helps Mason other that a celebratory win. Put something together so it actually helps the A10 as a whole.