21-22 Opponent Tracking Thread

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
Some high school kid(Lewis..I believe)just signed a million dollar contract to go pro.
Hope to see this as a trend ...leave college basketball to the kids that actually want to go to college
It is a knew club of sorts. Overtime Elite and they will probably play high school prep teams like Montverde/Oak Hill as well as playing abroad.

SteveMM

Top Member
Feb 1, 2016
Google Colorado Prep. It does not seem to be a school. He was probably already getting paid in "high school".
He's been going to online school?

I know my kid went to high school online this past year, but that was because of the pandemic. This Colorado Prep is an online school.

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
He's been going to online school?

I know my kid went to high school online this past year, but that was because of the pandemic. This Colorado Prep is an online school.
My guess is that it is just a basketball mill. I saw a doc about a kid that joined one of these prep teams and they basically slept in a couple of rooms with bunk beds. They practiced and played games. Not much studying went on.

WillWeaverRVA

Top Member
Dec 30, 2011
My guess is that it is just a basketball mill. I saw a doc about a kid that joined one of these prep teams and they basically slept in a couple of rooms with bunk beds. They practiced and played games. Not much studying went on.
This is the Colorado Prep that comes up as the first result on Google, and I agree with you: