21-22 Opponent Tracking Thread

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
Last night, I was talking to a friend who went to ODU. He had no idea that 5th year senior Xavier Greene had entered the transfer portal the other day. He went to his phone to check their message board since he did not believe me. He looked up from his phone and said, all they are talking about are football recruits and beer sales at football games. I laughed as he finished with....unbelievable to me that basketball has taken a backseat to CUSA football.

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2015
Last night, I was talking to a friend who went to ODU. He had no idea that 5th year senior Xavier Greene had entered the transfer portal the other day. He went to his phone to check their message board since he did not believe me. He looked up from his phone and said, all they are talking about are football recruits and beer sales at football games. I laughed as he finished with....unbelievable to me that basketball has taken a backseat to CUSA football.
wxfSbWy.gif

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012

Ramlove81

Top Member
Dec 4, 2013
the for the good of the A10 half of my brain says Go Bonnies!
the screw the bunnies half says Go Smurf Turf!
Yeah, Boise's been pretty good recently (I really know nothing about them this year, how all the transfers have helped or hurt them...), but St. B should beat them. A10 always seems to manage to lay some eggs early in the year though. Maybe this is the year everyone play to or beyond expectancies.

WillWeaverRVA

Top Member
Dec 30, 2011
Yeah, Boise's been pretty good recently (I really know nothing about them this year, how all the transfers have helped or hurt them...), but St. B should beat them. A10 always seems to manage to lay some eggs early in the year though. Maybe this is the year everyone play to or beyond expectancies.
Boise should be a pretty decent matchup for the Bonnies. They return most of their scoring and only lost one key player to the transfer portal.

Last edited: