21-22 Opponent Tracking Thread

Riggo82

Insider
Jan 5, 2013
Just received my email from UR asking if I want to renew my season tickets. I did this two years ago to ensure VCU game and they also allow you to purchase up to 10 more tickets to the VCU game. And they're synced with StubHub to sell the extra games I don't care about. I ended up covering all my expenses ($150 per season ticket) by selling the other games. A good way to get cheal (or free tickets) to the game at UR. Has anyone seen a date for that game yet?

WillWeaverRVA

Top Member
Dec 30, 2011
Just received my email from UR asking if I want to renew my season tickets. I did this two years ago to ensure VCU game and they also allow you to purchase up to 10 more tickets to the VCU game. And they're synced with StubHub to sell the extra games I don't care about. I ended up covering all my expenses ($150 per season ticket) by selling the other games. A good way to get cheal (or free tickets) to the game at UR. Has anyone seen a date for that game yet?
I don't believe any dates have been released for conference play yet.

BaNgMyPrOgRaM

Top Member
Mar 27, 2009
Who was the late 60's or early 70's Fur halfback that went to the NFL? Marty or Barty someone? My brain cant handle the knowledge it contains and thus I rely on the community! Even back 50 years ago the spiders could never BEAT our football team!! GO RAMS GO!

Oct 18, 2017
Who was the late 60's or early 70's Fur halfback that went to the NFL? Marty or Barty someone? My brain cant handle the knowledge it contains and thus I rely on the community! Even back 50 years ago the spiders could never BEAT our football team!! GO RAMS GO!
Barty Smith. 1st round pick by Green Bay.

Reactions: BaNgMyPrOgRaM

VCU94MCV98

Top Member
Mar 27, 2011
Rebels right? I think Freeman was a writer?

Douglas Southall Freeman was a writer in the same sense that Frank Lloyd Wright was a guy who built houses.

If anyone here is a Civil War buff or interested in military history in more than a casual way, try to find Freeman's 3-volume series "Lee's Lieutenants". It is a fascinating look into the world of a commander who must juggle a huge cast of subordinates with varied strengths, weaknesses, and experience while also dealing with logistics and (of course) pressure from the political sphere.