21-22 Opponent Tracking Thread

rvaram

Elite Member
Fordham should play old dirty on the grid iron. I just saw the line for the odu wake game this weekend and let's just say Vegas doesn't like the monarchs.

Also saw ESPN had them on their worst teams list. Honestly a bit surprised they're such shi.t.

Havoc City

Elite Member
Fordham should play old dirty on the grid iron. I just saw the line for the odu wake game this weekend and let's just say Vegas doesn't like the monarchs.

Also saw ESPN had them on their worst teams list. Honestly a bit surprised they're such shi.t.
Pro tip: never be surprised by the failures of fodu.

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member

They are currently losing 35-3...

BaNgMyPrOgRaM

Elite Member
He's dumb. He thought TCU was The Tennessee Chattanooga University. BTW did I just give him bulletin board material?

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
Former VCU COMMIT
I kind of remember Easley being a highly touted recruit and then his ranking dropped like a rock. What happened with him? I also kind of remember @2012Ram telling me that he was not high on him and being happy he did not come to VCU.

TampaKAP

Elite Member
Insider
Will W. said the same thing in his original post. Ha! Am I correct that Easley went from being a highly touted recruit to dropping like a rock. I kind of remember that and VCU dropping off him a bit.
Easley was an early recruit to VCU that withdrew when WW left . He was a 2018 that committed prior to the 2017 class arriving on campus (similar to Ace as an early commit)

TampaKAP

Elite Member
Insider
I kind of remember Easley being a highly touted recruit and then his ranking dropped like a rock. What happened with him? I also kind of remember @2012Ram telling me that he was not high on him and being happy he did not come to VCU.
I agree with not being super high on him. Allegedly, it was VCU or Indiana and he at the time chose VCU over his home state school. He also had his en senior year of high school to improve his stock and still ended up at UT Chatt( which felt a lot like WW in some way played some part in that

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
Easley was an early recruit to VCU that withdrew when WW left . He was a 2018 that committed prior to the 2017 class arriving on campus (similar to Ace as an early commit)

Did you notice I deleted the post when I realized what you said? I thought that you reiterated what Will said. I changed it to an entirely different question. Sorry for the confusion.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
I agree with not being super high on him. Allegedly, it was VCU or Indiana and he at the time chose VCU over his home state school. He also had his en senior year of high school to improve his stock and still ended up at UT Chatt( which felt a lot like WW in some way played some part in that
What exactly happened? Did he opt out when Wade left? I just remember he was not met with much excitement. I just looked him up and he did average 14 a game with TCU but it was with limited play due to the pandemic.

2012Ram

Elite Member
What exactly happened? Did he opt out when Wade left? I just remember he was not met with much excitement. I just looked him up and he did average 14 a game with TCU but it was with limited play due to the pandemic.
He dc'ed when Wade left for LSU and ended up UTC after betting on himself. He looked really good there, but bet on himself again and ended up not being much of a player for TCU. Maybe Duquesne will be the right level for him

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
He dc'ed when Wade left for LSU and ended up UTC after betting on himself. He looked really good there, but bet on himself again and ended up not being much of a player for TCU. Maybe Duquesne will be the right level for him
Dambrot's revolving door has created an entirely new team. I think they will struggle again. Maybe one day he will find the right formula but so far it has been a tumultuous tenure with recruits being pushed out or leaving on their own accord. Dambrot did get the program to invest money and they are more competitive but as a fan it has to be concerning to watch players come and go so frequently.