21-22 Opponent Tracking Thread

Havoc City

Elite Member
Dambrot's revolving door has created an entirely new team. I think they will struggle again. Maybe one day he will find the right formula but so far it has been a tumultuous tenure with recruits being pushed out or leaving on their own accord. Dambrot did get the program to invest money and they are more competitive but as a fan it has to be concerning to watch players come and go so frequently.
I still don't understand why he left Akron for Duquesne.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
I still don't understand why he left Akron for Duquesne.
Yeah, he went to Akron and left as their all-time winningest coach. He left because from 1950 until 1954, his father was a member of the Duquesne basketball team. Here is a quote on it....“I can’t pinpoint why I came,” Keith Dambrot said. “I think it was a cumulative effect. My dad playing here had something to do with it, my competitiveness, my age and a little bit of frustration, but I can’t really pinpoint it.”

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
hey right on! looking forward to it.

I guess we will not have a an exhibition game this year? Also wondering if we have a traditional B&G game and when that will be.
VCU has not released the OOC schedule with dates yet. VCU always has an exhibition game. Maybe VUU again?

DisplacedRam

Elite Member
Insider
I thought that usually when the official OOC schedule is released that the exhibition was already locked in and included on there but considered maybe it would be different this year because of the covid monster