22-23 Opponent Tracking Thread

If you’re speaking about Jason Nelson, he’s a redshirt freshman. He ran UR’s scout team last year. Big difference between Nelson and our freshmen.

Nelson had not played an official game in two full seasons. His 2020-21 senior year at John Marshall was wiped out by the pandemic. Then he was redshirted in 21-22.

urmite

Elite Member
Nelson had not played an official game in two full seasons. His 2020-21 senior year at John Marshall was wiped out by the pandemic. Then he was redshirted in 21-22.
His last official game before this month was at the STU...
In his 2nd VHSL championship, each for different area schools...

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Elite Member
I just peeked at Dayton's message board. They're not too happy with Grant. There's a thread entitled "Offense! Painful to watch." Sounds familiar, lol.
They have people who've wanted to fire him since his third year if not before. We definitely don't have a monopoly on knee jerk reactions (or jerks, either).

VCU Heel

Elite Member
I’m watching Creighton vs. Arizona.

The quality of the play is so much better than any VCU game in many years.. from either teams’ perspective. It’s so much more fun to watch.

Ramaste

Elite Member
I’m watching Creighton vs. Arizona.

The quality of the play is so much better than any VCU game in many years.. from either teams’ perspective. It’s so much more fun to watch.
Ball movement, defense, shooters, assists, few fouls, few turnovers.