22-23 Opponent Tracking Thread

duncanlamb

Elite Member
Can’t imagine he is going to be at Pitt for much longer. There are always two sides, but that was a tough read.

Pitt has lost their leading scorer and rebounder and now their 5* pg who was supposed to start this season.

Bluey

Elite Member
Insider
Pitt has lost their leading scorer and rebounder and now their 5* pg who was supposed to start this season.
Feel sympathy for Jeff, but this seems to be the second big job he’s had where he doesn’t really seem to have “full control“ of the environment.

theyaintwantit

Elite Member
Feel sympathy for Jeff, but this seems to be the second big job he’s had where he doesn’t really seem to have “full control“ of the environment.
I spoke to BA Walker at the VCU kickoff at River City Roll a few weeks ago. I asked him how often he talks to AG and he said at least once a month since he graduated in 2007 and he went to both the Dayton games at VCU and Richmond last season. I also asked him if he talks to Capel and he said not since Capel left VCU.

I guess the van comment didn’t sit well with the players.

Mercury

Elite Member
I spoke to BA Walker at the VCU kickoff at River City Roll a few weeks ago. I asked him how often he talks to AG and he said at least once a month since he graduated in 2007 and he went to both the Dayton games at VCU and Richmond last season. I also asked him if he talks to Capel and he said not since Capel left VCU.

I guess the van comment didn’t sit well with the players.
Finding out Capel left on ESPN didn’t help matters

duncanlamb

Elite Member
What is the purpose of this post?
It has none, this is DL.

I pointed out the fact that UR, our biggest rival, signed Silas's back court mate and the #5 player in the State of UNC and Silas is #1.

If VCU had signed Demary then we would have seen them go at it twice a year for the next 4 years. It would have made the rivalry games that much more epic. A really good sublime in the storied VCU/UR history!

Just sayin.

Ramdog

Elite Member
I pointed out the fact that UR, our biggest rival, signed Silas's back court mate and the #5 player in the State of UNC and Silas is #1.

If VCU had signed Demary then we would have seen them go at it twice a year for the next 4 years. It would have made the rivalry games that much more epic. A really good sublime in the storied VCU/UR history!

Just sayin.
A list of players that were not coming to VCU…useful