Recruiting 22' 6'10 3* Rivals Top 150 Christian Fermin Officially Visits VCU June 9-11

Ramlove81

Top Member
Dec 4, 2013
P5 schools doesn't mean anything, especially when it's penn state. The team actually has to be good.
Part of our choice in style of play is also to attract player IMHO. If I was a player that wanted to play a fast paced, pressing, up and down style of basketball and I had five offers from bump and grind, half court P5 programs and an offer from VCU, I'm a RAM. Some guys may not make that choice, but I would.

Reactions: share the ball

WillWeaverRVA

Top Member
Dec 30, 2011
1. The visit went extremely well.

2. He did not commit while on campus, so I would imagine he'll take all his remaining visits.

3. But the visit went very well.
Definitely going to keep an eye on this kid. If Ward is bound for the NBA after next season, Fermin looks like he could be a solid replacement.

Reactions: SpiderRAM

Ram14

Top Member
Insider
Jun 20, 2011
Ram in waiting, still needs to do his visits and why not see a few places before committing. Fermin will be a bigger and stronger guy in 2022 when he arrives.

Positive thinking and vibes.

Steve Roadcap

Top Member
Oct 18, 2015
The very first VCU big-man recruit was 6-10 Bernard Harris out of Northside High near Roanoke .... spring 1970
"Nard" signed that weekend along with Richmond's Jesse Dark, and New Yorkers Edwards. Robertson, McDougald and Cain .... And Rams' hoops, as we now know it , was born. "In the Beginning."
”Super Nard: ; had good hands, could handle the ball and hit the outside shot. That team could play with anyone; really that good.