Recruiting 22' 6'10 4* Composite Top 100 Christian Fermin commits to VCU.

Hops

Elite Member
Insider
I'll never forget Deri coming over to the bench, seconds from the game ending, still soaked in sweat, and falling over himself to humbly thank those of us gathered there together, to see him play for Hargrave while at Fork Union. It was an hour each way, but SO worth seeing! And throughout his time playing here, always felt like I had the upper hand in expectations while seeing him play. It's truly a special thing.
I was also at that game and 100% agree with you. It is special for the athlete and for us fans to see future Rams play.

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
I was also at that game and 100% agree with you. It is special for the athlete and for us fans to see future Rams play.
That really narrows down who you are, I think I know, now. ;) That game really was something, too.
That DJ Funderbirk who played with him is in the NBA running now.
I hope some who see what we're writing here take it upon themselves if they don't actively already, get out and support these signees and recruits when/if they can, we're spread everywhere, there's little reason we can't rep the Black and Gold at every point in the scope. Dead honest truth, it's more valuable than many fellow fans understand, and admit I didn't realize it until I started going. Since undertaking it, besides our players I've seen a lot of both surprising and downright crazy things. I've learned a lot, and don't regret one single bit of any HS game I've seen- it's time and effort invested, true, but it really pays off in so many ways!

BaNgMyPrOgRaM

Elite Member
Or you can support them directly, with a personal check because of NIL. I'd hate to be a compliance officer, or is the NCAA a joke?

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
Fermin looks good early. I saw a slam and a layup. Several rebounds and he is quick.
The under the basket shot was nice, too. He's natural sized to be a blockmaster, would like to see him step that up a notch and offensive rebounding