Recruiting 22' 6'10 4* Composite Top 100 Christian Fermin commits to VCU.

757RamFan

Elite Member
I remember a vhs tape my dad had in the back of his closet that was a different type of
"-Erminator" 😂

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
This man's out here saving lives, yall, and this kind of thing is EXACTLY what people need to SEE, young people especially, but it's not at all limited to just them! Visit this link and see what Christian was up to a few days ago!

Pocono Mountain West High School holds mock car crash to show students dangers of distracted driving​

https://www.wfmz.com/news/area/poco...cle_117ae57c-d233-11ec-bedb-fb7ba9c28201.html

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
This man's out here saving lives, yall, and this kind of thing is EXACTLY what people need to SEE, young people especially, but it's not at all limited to just them! Visit this link and see what Christian was up to a few days ago!

Pocono Mountain West High School holds mock car crash to show students dangers of distracted driving​

https://www.wfmz.com/news/area/poco...cle_117ae57c-d233-11ec-bedb-fb7ba9c28201.html

They spelled his name wrong but that's really cool!

urmite

Elite Member
I remember a vhs tape my dad had in the back of his closet that was a different type of
"-Erminator" 😂
Your dad had VHS?

Holmes_stereoscope.jpg

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
Eagerly awaiting those images showing him working out in the BDC!
Agreed my brother! For me, I notice and hail up the name on the back not the the one on front unlike other sports fans. I'm so excited for them. Walking on campus, getting settled and making those first, then many repeated trips to the BDC, having that available to them at all hours, working out with the GOATS, and forming new brotherhood bonds with new and old alike.. is a BIG time deal for them. They're in the process of inheriting the reins. This is the most wonderful time of the year, as I know it IS for those newcomers.

Not really worried about how it sounds, but I guess sum it up by saying I'm excited with them because I'm excited for them.

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
Agreed my brother! For me, I notice and hail up the name on the back not the the one on front unlike other sports fans. I'm so excited for them. Walking on campus, getting settled and making those first, then many repeated trips to the BDC, having that available to them at all hours, working out with the GOATS, and forming new brotherhood bonds with new and old alike.. is a BIG time deal for them. They're in the process of inheriting the reins. This is the most wonderful time of the year, as I know it IS for those newcomers.

Not really worried about how it sounds, but I guess sum it up by saying I'm excited with them because I'm excited for them.
You’ll know he’s here when you start hearing thunder coming from the BDC.