Recruiting 22' 6'10 4* Composite Top 100 Christian Fermin commits to VCU.

N Mollen

Elite Member
Insider
Yep, dead just a few months after I saw someone throw a shoe that hit him in the head at William and Mary Hall.
Kurt needed lessons

george-bush-angry.gif

RonnieDobbs

Elite Member
It’s a neck and neck race between Tubular Bells and Ballad of the Green Beret’s that answers the question “what vinyl is most commonly found in second hand/goodwill stores”
Haha totally. I don't think I've ever heard the Tubular Bells album but the second it was mentioned the familiar album cover popped in my head.

BradRamFan

Elite Member
Haha totally. I don't think I've ever heard the Tubular Bells album but the second it was mentioned the familiar album cover popped in my head.
I bought the Tubular Bells Album back in the late 70's or early 80's. Not sure what happened to the album but I listened to it again on youtube about a year ago....still fantastic. I used to listen to a lot of instrumental stuff, jazz fusion (Jean-Luc Ponty), Chic Chorea, etc back in college....as well as standard old (late 60's/early 70's) and new rock, Buffett, Reggae, new wave, NOT disco. Lot of great music back then...except disco