Recruiting 22' 6'10 4* Rivals Top 150 Christian Fermin commits to VCU.

duncanlamb

Elite Member
Insider
This is the ONLY 22 Target Mike Rhoades himself is following on twitter. He is a long ass PF center who is getting ready to blow up!

He is more polished version of ward with 7'4 wingspan.

Half-baked Mcbride

Elite Member
Temple
Pitt
St. Joe's
Penn St.
VCU
is a pretty solid list......I doubt he's gonna commit anywhere anytime soon based on that tweet, but at least we're "in it"

duncanlamb

Elite Member
Insider
Temple
Pitt
St. Joe's
Penn St.
VCU
is a pretty solid list......I doubt he's gonna commit anywhere anytime soon based on that tweet, but at least we're "in it"
He is on the PSA cardinals team this summer which id an elite EYBL team and will get alot high major exposure.. We need to do our best to corral him before his other visits and the July summer tournaments. If he leaves then we will be up against a bunch of Power 5's for his services.

duncanlamb

Elite Member
Insider

Ramlove81

Elite Member
He is on the PSA cardinals team this summer which id an elite EYBL team and will get alot high major exposure.. We need to do our best to corral him before his other visits and the July summer tournaments. If he leaves then we will be up against a bunch of Power 5's for his services.
Some of us seem to be making the assumption we can't compete against P5 schools. We've done it before, we'll do it again. We need to wash that mind set away!

duncanlamb

Elite Member
Insider
Some of us seem to be making the assumption we can't compete against P5 schools. We've done it before, we'll do it again. We need to wash that mind set away!

Currently, his offer list is only low level to mediocre P5's. He's going to add high level P5's and possibly blue bloods during peach jam which will make our task more difficult.

We have a better chance if we can sign him before his visit to Pitt next week.

N Mollen

Elite Member
Insider
I doubt he commits this weekend. But I do think he is at or very near the top of our priority list and they'd take a commitment in a heartbeat