Recruiting 22' 6'10 4* Rivals Top 150 Christian Fermin commits to VCU.

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
That doesnt matter at all. All that matters is he is a Ram, he listens to Mike and crew and gets better. What others think doesnt amount to anything.
2021-thank-you-glitter-animation.gif

Not pointing fingers with this but some people live their lives with that concern in mind, many times that's all in mind.

N Mollen

Elite Member
Insider
Ha! Our coaches had him for quite some time. They worked hard and he fell in love with VCU. Love it!
There is "had him" and then there is "HAVE HIM." It ain't over until it is over, and within the last week a marquee P5 program called Christian and was told "it's over. Too late."

I am going to predict that coming out of Peach Jam Christian is closer to Top 100 than to his current rank.

2012Ram

Elite Member
Land a top 150 and the forum dopes immediately start talking about how that doesnt matter and they arent our best players (after watching t100 bones be the a10 poy and play his way into the first round of the nba draft as a sophomore) and how its more important if he has a big smile. Like clockwork.

2012Ram

Elite Member
The staffs trajectory on the trail has been phenomenal. From bad the first couple of years to really good the next couple and now to great and holding.

Seems like we are landing a t150 or 2 every single year now

I was absolutely not a believer the first couple of years to the point where i was convinced mike was not the guy. Happy as heck to be proven wrong on that.

duncanlamb

Elite Member
Insider
That doesnt matter at all. All that matters is he is a Ram, he listens to Mike and crew, and gets better. What others think doesnt amount to anything.
I agree but i think the fact is that he will suprise alot of people at peach jam. The end result will be a 4* rating and top 100 ranking in at keast one of the 3 major recruiting outlets.

BradRamFan

Elite Member
Technically, Curry and Williams could play in 2022-23 because of the Covid extra year. That will be up to them and Coach Rhoades though.
Yeah, I had that in my original post. But considering we have filled at least one spot with Fermin, at least one person (from the entire team) will not return.