Recruiting 22' 6'10 4* Rivals Top 150 Christian Fermin commits to VCU.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
I kept thinking PSA was Pro Skills. 🤦🏾‍♂️
You can tell he started playing late because he is still raw. He is active and aggressive which is awesome with his size. One more year of high school ball then our coaches get to teach him. Oh and these refs are bad. Ha!

Fermin should have shopped for an AAU team that will actually look inside when Fermin has mismatches - at least 3 times he did a pick n roll and had a mouse guarding him and never did he see the pass - First time I watched him, good feet and pretty active (especially around offensive boards) - has skills but needs plenty of development in our BDC. Fluid FT stroke . I honestly have a hard time watching high school prospects and projecting how they will be at the next level - so I readily admit I am reviewing him as if he was a college player. (I don't watch high school games so no real baseline to compare for me either)
Frustrating watching this game ( i agree with the criticism about AAU ball and his teammates launching shot after shot - reminds me of an old Bball coach Abe Lemmons who often quipped "shoot it before you lose it"

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
Fermin should have shopped for an AAU team that will actually look inside when Fermin has mismatches - at least 3 times he did a pick n roll and had a mouse guarding him and never did he see the pass - First time I watched him, good feet and pretty active (especially around offensive boards) - has skills but needs plenty of development in our BDC. Fluid FT stroke . I honestly have a hard time watching high school prospects and projecting how they will be at the next level - so I readily admit I am reviewing him as if he was a college player. (I don't watch high school games so no real baseline to compare for me either)
Frustrating watching this game ( i agree with the criticism about AAU ball and his teammates launching shot after shot - reminds me of an old Bball coach Abe Lemmons who often quipped "shoot it before you lose it"
In the 3rd period he got involved and they went up by about 8. In the 4th period they went back to what caused them problems and they blew it. Oh well.

N Mollen

Elite Member
Insider
In the 3rd period he got involved and they went up by about 8. In the 4th period they went back to what caused them problems and they blew it. Oh well.
Team had 7 blx; wonder how many were his