Recruiting 22' 6'10 4* Rivals Top 150 Christian Fermin commits to VCU.

LQuarles

Elite Member
Insider
Fermin's game is on the EYBL8 channel:

RESRam

Insider
Recurring theme: the team sucks, Fermin is good.
What does it say about the team’s coach that he either doesn’t make changes in the way the team is playing with all the guards playing hero ball or doesn’t see the need to? I’ll confess that I’ve yet to see them play. Just read the comments about it y’all are making.

TampaKAP

Elite Member
Insider
What does it say about the team’s coach that he either doesn’t make changes in the way the team is playing with all the guards playing hero ball or doesn’t see the need to? I’ll confess that I’ve yet to see them play. Just read the comments about it y’all are making.
The politics and finance behind AAU is something to behold

VCU74

Elite Member
I watched about 10 minutes, best I could tell on the wonky scoreboard the Cardinals were down 25-23 points and it was run and gun, “me” ball. That was no fun to watch and enough for me as Mr. Fermin is coming here where stuff is real. Just have to be patient:)

N Mollen

Elite Member
Insider
I watched about 10 minutes, best I could tell on the wonky scoreboard the Cardinals were down 25-23 points and it was run and gun, “me” ball. That was no fun to watch and enough for me as Mr. Fermin is coming here where stuff is real. Just have to be patient:)
yeah I turned it off. I now they got crushed

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
Sounds about right for an AAU game, unfortunately. Those 4* and 5* players try to show off for the P5 schools offering them.

Haven't seen any stats yet, but Seattle had no answer for Fermin. It was easily his best offensive showing yet. Several put backs, low-post moves, a few turn around jumpers, and 2-3 and ones. I would say close to 20 pts for him if I had to guess with a high FG %.

PSA played without Cruz, Richardson, and Farrel so the guards were actually looking for and passing to the big man.

N Mollen

Elite Member
Insider
Haven't seen any stats yet, but Seattle had no answer for Fermin. It was easily his best offensive showing yet. Several put backs, low-post moves, a few turn around jumpers, and 2-3 and ones. I would say close to 20 pts for him if I had to guess with a high FG %.

PSA played without Cruz, Richardson, and Farrel so the guards were actually looking for and passing to the big man.
If you see a box, please post it. The "consolation" brackets are not getting the attention the main brackets did

Tough game to watch just now. PSA seems to be losing players left and right. Another starter wasn't there tonight and they basically played with 4 guards and Fermin. Lost a close one and Christian didn't play the 4th quarter. Not sure what was up. He wasn't in foul trouble and was walking around fine after the game. I loosely kept track of his stats and had him with 6 points, 7 rebounds and 4 blocks. Just another day closer to his arrival at VCU! Has to be comforting for Fermin to know Rhoades will be there for his career with contract extension.

duncanlamb

Elite Member
Insider
Tough game to watch just now. PSA seems to be losing players left and right. Another starter wasn't there tonight and they basically played with 4 guards and Fermin. Lost a close one and Christian didn't play the 4th quarter. Not sure what was up. He wasn't in foul trouble and was walking around fine after the game. I loosely kept track of his stats and had him with 6 points, 7 rebounds and 4 blocks. Just another day closer to his arrival at VCU! Has to be comforting for Fermin to know Rhoades will be there for his career with contract extension.
From the desk of my favorite dude, Duval Simmonds: