Recruiting 22' 6'10 4* Rivals Top 150 Christian Fermin commits to VCU.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
I'm trying to finagle a work trip to western Pennsylvania these next few months so I can show up at a Pocono Mountain West game dressed head to toe in VCU gear
People vacation in the Poconos. My parents did. I have never been. I bet that is Sasquatch country.
AcademicAmazingChital-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

PRock

Elite Member
Insider
I'm trying to finagle a work trip to western Pennsylvania these next few months so I can show up at a Pocono Mountain West game dressed head to toe in VCU gear
It’s about an hour and half west of Manhattan….pick your favorite client in N. Jersey and you should be good to go, door to door in an hour.

PRock

Elite Member
Insider
Can you imagine Hason and Christian playing together? Great googly moogly
Not sure it will happen if Hason can consistently play like he did last night…..scouts are salivating over his physical tools and motor, plus at 21, he is approaching the witching hour

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Elite Member
Not sure it will happen if Hason can consistently play like he did last night…..scouts are salivating over his physical tools and motor, plus at 21, he is approaching the witching hour
I am firmly in the "imagine it" camp. Pretty sure the only way he's coming back is if his mom really emphasizes the importance of having a degree. Even then you can always finish up once you've gone pro.

Violet Ram

Elite Member
Looks like there were 3 players 22 or older in the first round this year and 9 in the second.

PRock

Elite Member
Insider
I am firmly in the "imagine it" camp. Pretty sure the only way he's coming back is if his mom really emphasizes the importance of having a degree. Even then you can always finish up once you've gone pro.
Same

And yes, one can always finish up later, unless you are Steph Curry…..poor guy has had to take something like one class a year because Davidson has super strict degree requirements and i don’t believe they have summer or winter terms. Dude’s given them around $25MM and still can’t get his number in the rafters….

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Elite Member
Same

And yes, one can always finish up later, unless you are Steph Curry…..poor guy has had to take something like one class a year because Davidson has super strict degree requirements and i don’t believe they have summer or winter terms. Dude’s given them around $25MM and still can’t get his number in the rafters….
That is insane