Recruiting 3* Mikeal Brown-Jones commits to VCU!

duncanlamb

Top Member
Insider
Apr 22, 2009
Philly star 6'8 of who de-committed from psu.

Visited VCU back this spring...6'7 210-220 4 who
can score levels!!!

A BIG 10 de-committ...pretty darn good.

Final 5 includes Temple, St. Joe's, South Florida and New Mexico

Last edited:

duncanlamb

Top Member
Insider
Apr 22, 2009
Somebody else please paste the highlights reels
..can't paste them in for some reason...

2012Ram

Top Member
Insider
Feb 28, 2013
Pat Chambers is still there and this kid is not ranked a 4 star anywhere regardless of how many levels he scores.

Reactions: duncanlamb
May 3, 2012
Hey there du
Hey there duncanlamb,
I'm not on Twitter so I can't help in that effort. I did notice that a temple fan put up a video of their lame-a$$ pep band. We have plenty of tape of the Peppas. Can you or someone post the Peppas? The newest video is on the VCU (positive) site on Facebook...the Peppas were killing it at the VCU Women's volleyball game last night. Might mention they are considered the best in the country (ok, maybe a stretch, but way better than temple).

duncanlamb

Top Member
Insider
Apr 22, 2009
Hey there du
Hey there duncanlamb,
I'm not on Twitter so I can't help in that effort. I did notice that a temple fan put up a video of their lame-a$$ pep band. We have plenty of tape of the Peppas. Can you or someone post the Peppas? The newest video is on the VCU (positive) site on Facebook...the Peppas were killing it at the VCU Women's volleyball game last night. Might mention they are considered the best in the country (ok, maybe a stretch, but way better than temple).
I saw temple's on twitter and I replied to MBJ final 2 tweet with a clip of the peppas playing.