Recruiting 3* PF Mikeal Brown-Jones and 4* PF Jamir Watkins Both Commit to VCU 9/13/19!!!

SZQ VCU

Elite Member
Insider
Didn't set one. Tweeted out "decision made....stay tuned".

Thank you. Recruiting is so active this year (as opposed to the first year), I got a bit mixed up. I know someone is 10/4. Hope we don't have to wait that long.

zackry93

Elite Member
Insider
Thank you. Recruiting is so active this year (as opposed to the first year), I got a bit mixed up. I know someone is 10/4. Hope we don't have to wait that long.
10/4 was the date Mikeal originally planned to commit but between the change of plans tweet and this one saying the decision is made a lot of people are speculating he will commit sooner than that.

LazyStegosaurus

Elite Member
Image result for scarface i'm reloaded gif

Ram14

Elite Member
Insider
Mike has always had a good eye for talent and a great raport with people. Year one he had to stop the bleeding and do a reset to bring back the right culture. Year two he had to build on that and add pieces and show that VCU was still about winning (the right way), Year 3, not just stepping up on the court but building towards the next rung of the ladder through recruiting. Spring of 2019 thru now has shown that our staff means business. Guess what, we aren't done.

Major Ram 2.0

Elite Member
players we are getting seem to fit the Rhoades mold. Looking forward to MBJ joining the crew and watch them form a band of brothers that will be exciting to watch over the next 4 years....awesome for the staff and the head coach...great job recruiting and more to come....wow