4 Season Tickets for Sale

May 13, 2009
I have 4 season tickets for sale. These are great seats for people with small children and good seats in general. They are the front row of the section that is made up of bleacher type seats (the seats have backs). They are located in Section 28, Row O, Seats 7-10. I am not looking to recover any of my donation just the cost of the tickets. This makes it cheaper than anyone would be able to buy season tickets through the school. I'm not interested in splitting up the tickets into 2's want to just be able to transfer over the whole book of tickets. The book includes all 19 games.

May 13, 2009
I have 4 season tickets for sale. These are great seats for people with small children and good seats in general. They are the front row of the section that is made up of bleacher type seats (the seats have backs). They are located in Section 28, Row O, Seats 7-10. I am not looking to recover any of my donation just the cost of the tickets. This makes it cheaper than anyone would be able to buy season tickets through the school. I'm not interested in splitting up the tickets into 2's want to just be able to transfer over the whole book of tickets. The book includes all 19 games.
Tickets have been sold