May 19, 2015
And just like that, the Spiders are the #2 seed. Barring any defections, they will likely be your preseason winner of the A-10 in the 20-21 season. Hurts to type that, but it's probable.
Did I hear Lunardi say Richmond was back on the bubble?

HBK

Top Member
Mar 29, 2010
Did I hear Lunardi say Richmond was back on the bubble?
I'm sure they are because their NET is still in the 40's, but their resume looks pretty good. 3-4 in Quad 1 games with 2 wins on the road and 1 at a neutral site. I would think that one bad loss against Radford has been made up for by now. If they finish 2nd in the #8 conference in the country, then I think they will be in with a little room to spare. Having said that, I am certainly NOT a bracket expert like some other posters on RamNation.

Last edited:

Cyniclone

Top Member
Jan 30, 2013
And just like that, the Spiders are the #2 seed. Barring any defections, they will likely be your preseason winner of the A-10 in the 20-21 season. Hurts to type that, but it's probable.
So should we start a GoFundMe to get that Fire Mooney billboard back on 95?

• Haha
Reactions: SpiderRAM

HBK

Top Member
Mar 29, 2010
So should we start a GoFundMe to get that Fire Mooney billboard back on 95?
I said before the season that I though UR would contend for a top 4 seed in the A-10. I knew they would be good, but they are even better than I thought. With the starters and that freshmen kid Burton, who will be very good, all returning, they will be a handful. You have no idea how much it hurts me to type this at all.

Reactions: Ram14
May 19, 2015
I'm sure they are because their NET is still in the 40's, but their resume looks pretty good. #-4 in Quad 1 games with 2 wins on the road and 1 at a neutral site. I would think that one bad loss against Radford has been made up for by now. If they finish 2nd in the #8 conference in the country, then I think they will be in with a little room to spare. Having said that, I am certainly NOT a bracket expert like some other posters on RamNation.
Thanks for your reply. I was sure I saw their net at 51 but maybe not. Just wishful thinking. 🙄

Ram14

Top Member
Insider
Jun 20, 2011
NIT isn't happening for us, maybe URI or SLU. I also do not think UR is a good match up. Not sure who is and my only hope is to not play at noon on Thursday and that is just because of the train schedule.

Reactions: Megakerato

VCU85

Top Member
Jan 26, 2016
I said before the season that I though UR would contend for a top 4 seed in the A-10. I knew they would be good, but they are even better than I thought.
So it's YOUR fault !!!

Beancounter

Top Member
Jan 28, 2014
We just need to win the A-10 tournament. If we get to the finals and lose we might get a NIT bid. I say win it and forget it.

Reactions: SpiderRAM
Feb 3, 2011
Man how funny is it we are all going to be Richmond fans the next two games. They have Duq and Davidson left. Of course the most Richmond thing to do is lose one or both and then knocks us out of the 6 or 7 seed. However I guess it wont matter if we don't get it done on our end against Duq tomorrow night. Either way we can def win at home against Duq and I think we match up well with Davidson this year(for once). Just have to worry about what we can control and get those Ws!