A couple of very random notes from watching a workout

BradRamFan

Elite Member
Pretty stoked the way our team is set up
3 Fr
4 So
5 Jr - although 2 of them, Tshonis and Nichols I believe have more than two seasons left...or perhaps just Nichols due to redshirt year.

- Regardless, that is a pretty nicely laid out team. Things may shuffle around a bit but nonetheless, it looks really nice for the upcoming next couple of years.

VCU94MCV98

Elite Member
3 Fr
4 So
5 Jr - although 2 of them, Tshonis and Nichols I believe have more than two seasons left...or perhaps just Nichols due to redshirt year.

- Regardless, that is a pretty nicely laid out team. Things may shuffle around a bit but nonetheless, it looks really nice for the upcoming next couple of years.

"As a professional coach, my optimal team composition would be twelve 8th-year seniors and two freshman walk-ons. A team like that could contend for an NIT berth, easy."
-Chris Mooney

N Mollen

Elite Member
Insider
3 Fr
4 So

Nichols has 3 years

duncanlamb

Elite Member
Insider
Remember how VCU employed the 2-3 zone alot during Bones/Williams injury stretch last season?

We are going to see it become part of our defensive scheme due given the way this roster is now put together.

MattRock

Co-Founder
Elite Member
Insider
Remember how VCU employed the 2-3 zone alot during Bones/Williams injury stretch last season?

We are going to see it become part of our defensive scheme due given the way this roster is now put together.
I'd be very surprised to see that, but wouldn't mind seeing it from time to time.