A10 Preseason Awards

Along with being picked to Finish 1st in the A10 Preseason Poll, the Rams also had 3 Players picked for the Preseason All Conference Team!!

1st Team All Conference - Tera Reed
2nd Team All Conference - Danielle Hammond
All Defensive Team - Danielle Hammond, Taya Robinson

Congrats to these young ladies! While this is a great honor, Im more a fan of postseason awards!! Looking forward to another great season!!

RowdyPkunk

Elite Member
Is there any information on the injury status of our three players?

From what I heard (nothing official)…. Tera has an injury to her hand/wrist.... had a cast on it while practicing a couple weeks ago when I was at practice. Taya I heard from her parents at the game the other day that she had an operation over the off season to go in and clean up some of the scar tissue from her previous injuries. So as for those 2... I heard they are close to returning... prob another week or two is the hope.

Olga was dressed out & and participated in warm ups but did not play. Rumor I heard (again nothing official) was some kind of hip flexor issue. My guess is, she was able to play in an emergency situation if needed.... but fortunately we did not need her.

And then Sam Robinson & Wallace are transfers so they had to sit out anyway.

From what I heard (nothing official)…. Tera has an injury to her hand/wrist.... had a cast on it while practicing a couple weeks ago when I was at practice. Taya I heard from her parents at the game the other day that she had an operation over the off season to go in and clean up some of the scar tissue from her previous injuries. So as for those 2... I heard they are close to returning... prob another week or two is the hope.

Olga was dressed out & and participated in warm ups but did not play. Rumor I heard (again nothing official) was some kind of hip flexor issue. My guess is, she was able to play in an emergency situation if needed.... but fortunately we did not need her.

And then Sam Robinson & Wallace are transfers so they had to sit out anyway.
Thanks so much for your reply. Fingers crossed . . .