A10 Tourney - Thursday / noon session

VCU CAD03

Top Member
Apr 28, 2009
If anyone is selling an extra pair of tickets for our game against Dayton please PM me. Planning to take my 4 year old to his first A10 tourney :D GO RAMS!

SpiderRAM

Top Member
Insider
Aug 17, 2014
It’s possible one of my buddies now needs one. Let me know how much and I will know more tomorrow. He might just grab one out front
Face value is $35. What is he willing to pay?

Ram14

Top Member
Insider
Jun 20, 2011
Let’s touch base tomorrow He probably is going to try and sit near us so just get anything to get into the door.

Reactions: SpiderRAM

Ram14

Top Member
Insider
Jun 20, 2011
@SpiderRAM , I don't need the ticket.

Others: It appears that we still have two very good seats available for the 6 Pm session which includes the UR game. Once downtown, you might as well make a day and evening of it. A good plan is that after our game stick around and see how the next game is going then leave after a bit and get out of the arena for some postgame fun and eats. Then return to the arena for the 6 o'clock game. These tickets are great and are at a very low price . Touch base if interested via PM

Reactions: SpiderRAM

SpiderRAM

Top Member
Insider
Aug 17, 2014
@SpiderRAM , I don't need the ticket.

Others: It appears that we still have two very good seats available for the 6 Pm session which includes the UR game. Once downtown, you might as well make a day and evening of it. A good plan is that after our game stick around and see how the next game is going then leave after a bit and get out of the arena for some postgame fun and eats. Then return to the arena for the 6 o'clock game. These tickets are great and are at a very low price . Touch base if interested via PM
Thanks, I was able to sell both extra tickets for VCU vs Dayton! I have 4-6 extras for the 6pm UR game.