Ace Baldwin commits to vcu!

RamBo

Top Member
Apr 21, 2009
5'11" PG for 2020...... regarded by many as a High Major Recruit. He's got legit skills. Maryland wants him, as does Georgetown, Seton Hall & Clemson. The Final "5." Rankings vary, but he's Top-150, and if you read on the Kid.... he's a player.

Last edited:

2012Ram

Top Member
Feb 28, 2013
@2012Ram I want your opinion
This is MASSIVE news. I am a huge fan of Ace. I am a big fan in general of the DC/Baltimore kids. He'd be a massive pickup. The only box he doesn't check for me is that he's not too big, but he's not Chris Lykes size either. Kid can ball.

If this is the direction our recruiting is headed, I would be THRILLED. Ace would be one of the better pickups in program history.

RAMification

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
Adrian "Ace" Baldwin would be a phenomenal way to kick-off the 2020 recruiting class. He could continue the tradition of VCU being Point Guard U. His would be head coach and top assistant were very successful PG's. Plus Darius is there to help him. We need a foundation player going forward and Ace would be just that. He attends the same school(St. Francis) in Baltimore that Jamal attended. Hopefully that will be a big help.

We don't just want Ace - we NEED Ace. Let's close the deal!

VCU85

Top Member
Jan 26, 2016
Adrian "Ace" Baldwin would be a phenomenal way to kick-off the 2020 recruiting class. He could continue the tradition of VCU being Point Guard U. His would be head coach and top assistant were very successful PG's. Plus Darius is there to help him. We need a foundation player going forward and Ace would be just that. He attends the same school(St. Francis) in Baltimore that Jamal attended. Hopefully that will be a big help.

We don't just want Ace - we NEED Ace. Let's close the deal!

Well, let's not look desperate here....

RamBo

Top Member
Apr 21, 2009
It would seem that Maryland wants him bad. The others are big time programs as well. But Maryland is close.... and well..... it's Maryland. I think that's going to be the biggest obstacle. But VCU would seemingly be a great Program for him, and he could take the reigns here and help build a killer Team. He's big time.