Ace Baldwin commits to vcu!

WI.Ram10

Top Member
Aug 4, 2017

Ramlove81

Top Member
Dec 4, 2013
Missed getting to go see Ace play again tonight. Hoping for Saturday. Anyone close to the B-more area, St. Francis is playing Oak Hill at UMBC at 7 PM. I have an engagement in College Park at 4 pm, but I'm hoping it will be over in time to drive up and see the game. It's not the first game, so maybe the others will run late and it will start late. This should be Ace playing against top competition, as seen above Oak Hill is ranked #2 nationally, St. Francis is #16 (ESPN rankings).

N Mollen

Top Member
Insider
Jun 5, 2012
Missed getting to go see Ace play again tonight. Hoping for Saturday. Anyone close to the B-more area, St. Francis is playing Oak Hill at UMBC at 7 PM. I have an engagement in College Park at 4 pm, but I'm hoping it will be over in time to drive up and see the game. It's not the first game, so maybe the others will run late and it will start late. This should be Ace playing against top competition, as seen above Oak Hill is ranked #2 nationally, St. Francis is #16 (ESPN rankings).
I don't see this game on their schedule. Am I looking in the wrong place? Looks like they played Calvert Hall (and crushed)