Ace Baldwin commits to vcu!

ISwamRam

Top Member
Apr 20, 2009
I don't watch a lot of HS ball, and I take these posted videos with an equal dose of skepticism/optimism...but this kid...wow...it's gonna be a packed cupboard for the next few years.

PhantomRam

Top Member
Apr 30, 2009
I don't watch a lot of HS ball, and I take these posted videos with an equal dose of skepticism/optimism...but this kid...wow...it's gonna be a packed cupboard for the next few years.
"packed" is the operative word, perhaps too packed. The complexion of this team will change drastically in the next 1-2 years. Could be an interesting ride.

N Mollen

Top Member
Insider
Jun 5, 2012
"packed" is the operative word, perhaps too packed. The complexion of this team will change drastically in the next 1-2 years. Could be an interesting ride.
Well, it is college ball and we have 5 seniors so this is a good bet. There is no such thing as "too packed." Competition will determine who your best players are and the rest will either seek greener pastures or become accustomed to playing a backup role.

Reactions: RAMification

WI.Ram10

Top Member
Aug 4, 2017
Hason, Vince, MSS, and Corey are gonna love this kid. Really hope they got the hands/reaction to catch his passes cuz they come out of no where. That was oak hill. Not some Midwest d3 high school team. I’ll temper my excitement until he plays a college game, but he’s exciting