Ace Baldwin is a major upgrade

Finance Ram 10

Elite Member
Ace is our starting PG and that feels earned already with his Assist to Turnover ratio, especially against WVU. Clark is super good and I want to see more of him, but not sure how. Seems especially insane if his time came at the expense of Ace at PG.

BaNgMyPrOgRaM

Elite Member
No one hates Ace. Hope he has a great game and gets interviewed on RamRadio tonight!!

-----------------
GO RAMS!
Beat Tigers!!

RamStrut

Elite Member
The Good, Bad, Ugly one sucks just as much as the positive group. I find it hard to believe that anyone who posts on any of those groups every played basketball before.
Agreed. Both are so cringe. Both are such extreme opposites. I feel this forum, for the most part, is more level-headed.

smiley4284

Elite Member
To all the folks complaining about Ace: VCU has reduced their number of turnovers through two games by 23% from last year. And that doesn't account for the much stronger opponents this season. AB is largely responsible for that.

He has a 13 assists and 4 turnovers.

He's been great defensively with the 5th best defensive +/- and the 3rd highest steal %.

Some of y'all think you have to be a scoring PG to be great. That is false. Ace may never average more than 10ppg, but he's going to leave here as one of the all-timers.
Who’s complaining about Ace. That’s dumb if they are