Ace Baldwin is a major upgrade

SWV

Elite Member
LMAO I love this response from Ace. I listened to George’s podcast once and he spends more time b1tching after a win then talking about positives from a win. I’m glad Ace (actual basketball player) has no shame in telling a “talking head” to mind his business.
I thought it was hilarious! Ended that talk. 😂😂😂

DisplacedRam

Elite Member
Insider
Was chatting with a buddy about Ace the other day and we were going over the SLU game where we were without Bones. We won that game because of the clutch play of a freshman PG the Ace of Spades.

relive the last 60 seconds of the game here if you have a few minutes. And if you have more time than that watch the whole thing!

SWV

Elite Member
Was chatting with a buddy about Ace the other day and we were going over the SLU game where we were without Bones. We won that game because of the clutch play of a freshman PG the Ace of Spades.

relive the last 60 seconds of the game here if you have a few minutes. And if you have more time than that watch the whole thing!

I’m happy for Bones, but sad he won’t be with us this year! Seeing him cheering on his teammate made me realize it all over again. Hope Ace heals quickly!!!

LQuarles

Elite Member
Insider

And the defense, and that block from Ward! That's what he was recruited to do, guard anyone.

urmite

Elite Member
LMAO I love this response from Ace. I listened to George’s podcast once and he spends more time b1tching after a win then talking about positives from a win. I’m glad Ace (actual basketball player) has no shame in telling a “talking head” to mind his business.
So that Twitter account wasn’t the Head of Orthopaedics at VCU Health? :lol:

He just thought he was…

SteveMM

Elite Member
No - George is just another member of The Good Bad Ugly Facebook group which is full of grown men who’ve never played basketball and can’t get over the fact that SS and WW don’t coach here anymore.
While that's true about some of the people on that group, it's not true about George. He's a former sports reporter for the RTD who is not afraid to call out the team or coaching staff for screwing up when it's warranted. For that reason, he's most comfortable on the GBU page.

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
Well, in that case, then MAJOR bravo to Ace, it's about time coach coaches and couch docs got what's coming to them, and Major Upgrade is on DUTY pulling rank!

giphy.gif

General Ace Upgrade McButtons.jpg