Ace Baldwin is a major upgrade

I didn't think his post required any speculation, but here we are. I guess I took the post at face value. Just taking it that "I'm back" means "I'm back", I didn't take reading into to gather " I'm back" as I'll be back tomorrow, I'm still being held out for another couple games or another month. I didn't and don't think assumptions have anything to do with this.
Huh, what? His post requires "speculation" since it's an incomplete thought, and you're obviously speculating too, even if you didn't realize. Don't believe me? Well, you're post clearly is speculating that his IG post was about basketball. Who knows, perhaps he was back at Lee's.

VCU Finance 2008

Elite Member
I didn't think his post required any speculation, but here we are. I guess I took the post at face value. Just taking it that "I'm back" means "I'm back", I didn't take reading into to gather " I'm back" as I'll be back tomorrow, I'm still being held out for another couple games or another month. I didn't and don't think assumptions have anything to do with this.
This is like trying to figure out what the definition of "is" is.

Wolfpack Ram

Elite Member
I would not be a bit surprised to see Ace make his return at the Penn State game. VCU should be able to handle the next 4 games, including the game at fodu, without Ace. That would give Ace two games to knock off the rust prior to A-10 conference play opening up December 30th at home against fmason.

Newboy

Elite Member
Insider
I predict that he will at least be in uniform tomorrow. Just a prediction. no money on the line.

goruck

Elite Member
Insider
Bring him along slowly and then slide Nunn over to the 2 guard spot.

DisplacedRam

Elite Member
Insider
I hardly ever have the time to arrive much earlier than 10 or so minutes before tipoff but to get a look at Ace in the warm-ups I might break that habit today although this game time on a Saturday will make it tough!