Ace Baldwin is a major upgrade

rammad90

Elite Member
For anyone who's concerned in that other thread about Ace transferring:

Good to know. This is the best place for him.

If he were to leave, and I am not suggesting he does. Next year would be better for him. However, by next years end, VCU's team will be loaded as such unless he can transfer to a definite top 5 I have a strong chance to win the NC leaving wont be a good idea.

He really is in a good situation. He's had a real big boy season. Not a good season for a freshman holding Ace's bag. He established the team as his to run. Next year he demonstrates its no fluke and shoots a bit more from the outside. He will be fully developed by the end of next year. Also, the team is growing with him.

BGDragoon80

Insider
Good to know. This is the best place for him.

If he were to leave, and I am not suggesting he does. Next year would be better for him. However, by next years end, VCU's team will be loaded as such unless he can transfer to a definite top 5 I have a strong chance to win the NC leaving wont be a good idea.

He really is in a good situation. He's had a real big boy season. Not a good season for a freshman holding Ace's bag. He established the team as his to run. Next year he demonstrates its no fluke and shoots a bit more from the outside. He will be fully developed by the end of next year. Also, the team is growing with him.
With Vince done, the next two years, he is the man. It is his team. I envision, Ace averaging 17, 10, 5 and 3. Points, assists, rebounds and steals.