All JeQuan Lewis

waterssr

Elite Member
I know he's not playing amazing (in your mind) and makes mistakes but - THE DUDE HAS 5 ASSISTS to 2 TURNOVERS. We only have 8 assists as a team - he seems to be playing relatively well comparatively.

JQ takes flack like no other on this board

Last edited:

VcuNickGeorge

Elite Member
Lewis is big time. He will be HUGE for us for the next two years. He is years ahead of where Theus was at this point in his career.

Lewis has the swag, heart, and the skill set.

He's just having a sophomore slump, a lot of great players here just didn't really find their stride till their junior year, Troy, Darius, and Nixon.

Patients, believe in the process, it's worked for us.

Lewis is a player he handles the ball a lot and will have turnovers but his defense is strong and his assist are steady improving. He plays hard and is fearless. Give this kid a break he is an important role player for theRams.

The ram

Elite Member
I know he's not playing amazing (in your mind) and makes mistakes but - THE DUDE HAS 5 ASSISTS to 2 TURNOVERS. We only have 8 assists as a team - he seems to be playing relatively well comparatively.

JQ takes flack like no other on this board
6 assists (most on team) 2 turnovers (actually less than Weber:3) the turnovers seemed more significant because they were untimely.

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
Lewis is a player he handles the ball a lot and will have turnovers but his defense is strong and his assist are steady improving. He plays hard and is fearless. Give this kid a break he is an important role player for theRams.
AGREED.
I so wish the ton of fairweatherfans on here would step the F off his back and understand he is working his ass off, makes his fair share of frosh mistakes, but recognize the skills and understand those shots we had fall tonight did not get to the shooters hands all by themselves. He needs your encouragement not your bashing, ramnation.

There WILL be the day where you'll be looking to his positive points rather than nitpicking his faults, on your knees singing his praise, not anxiously awaiting every chance you can bash his every slight of hand during what can only be described as a hectic pace of game.
This is what could be called exactly that, seeing his trong points and realizing that with our lineup of players, without HIM, we'd be staring at a BIG FAT L.
Now if you wish, take positive comments by those trying to encourage him and turn them into a chance to gain some kind of bully points.

Dknice6

Elite Member
Lewis is big time. He will be HUGE for us for the next two years. He is years ahead of where Theus was at this point in his career.

Lewis has the swag, heart, and the skill set.

He's just having a sophomore slump, a lot of great players here just didn't really find their stride till their junior year, Troy, Darius, and Nixon.

Patients, believe in the process, it's worked for us.

Kid is gonna be a beast for us.. Feel very comfortable handing things over to him next year... PATIENCE.. kid is a sophomore.. People said the same thing about joey, then darius, then briante.. Ive seen this movie before... I think I'll be the one to start the thread about Johnathan in 2 years... Someone has to carry this ridiculous tradition on of questioning every single point guard coming up... I mean just last year guys on the board were saying that Jequan should start as a freshman at PG over Briante, and that Briante wasn't capable of being a full time PG.. it never ends man