Players Alphonzo Billups is a VCU Ram!

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
E_HKYNSWEAYfhsK

smiley4284

Elite Member
If playing against better and different competition and focusing on Bball for a year makes you better, then yes it does. However, how does one make a valuation on finishing up their senior year of High School with their friends and family?

I think Nunn went the prep route and enjoyed it. However, his decision seems to have been colored by the fact that he wouldnt have had much of a senior year at his home school.

I also do not think it is as much about being a hotter prospect than it is just preparing for the challenges ahead. Like most things, it works for some and not for others.

Not a big deal. We will have him on campus soon enough and then the work will begin.
Billups and Fermin are loyal dudes. Billups played with 2 AAU teams. Havoc/ VA Team Loaded

Check this out.

Fermin and Billups are respectively ranked as the 5th and 6th highest all-time rated players in VCU history right ahead of Tillman and just behind Melvin Johnson.

Really good 2 player class.

Bones is ranked as the 3rd highest all-time rated player recruited to VCU behind Larrier and Jenkins.
Kendrick Warren was Top 25 in the country. McDonalds AA.

Half-baked Mcbride

Elite Member
Kendrick Warren was Top 25 in the country. McDonalds AA.

Rhoades and Company are KILLING it out there bringing in guys who clearly understand the Ram Way and how MR and Staff are gonna go about doing business....work on the court off the court in the classroom and in the community. VERY glad to see young Mr. Billups staying home

Also, That 247 link is all kinds of interesting....I could easily field a team of players ranked #40 or lower
JeQuan Lewis
Briante Webber
Brad Burgess
Treveon Graham
Larry Sanders

is a pretty stout starting 5...just sayin :)

GO RAMS!! Let's get to this season!!!

smiley4284

Elite Member
Rhoades and Company are KILLING it out there bringing in guys who clearly understand the Ram Way and how MR and Staff are gonna go about doing business....work on the court off the court in the classroom and in the community. VERY glad to see young Mr. Billups staying home

Also, That 247 link is all kinds of interesting....I could easily field a team of players ranked #40 or lower
JeQuan Lewis
Briante Webber
Brad Burgess
Treveon Graham
Larry Sanders

is a pretty stout starting 5...just sayin :)

GO RAMS!! Let's get to this season!!!
Dang dude. That team might go undefeated

BaNgMyPrOgRaM

Elite Member
I'm a huge fan, get it, of the growth spurt in our basketball players, and hope we're blessed! I think Mr. Billups will contribute well!!