Players Alphonzo Billups is a VCU Ram!

BradRamFan

Elite Member
Hold up man, pump thy breaks. The kid is a ranking right now. He's got to earn Bradford and Rozzell status.
Yet in another thread you proclaimed Zeb as being a better Marcus Evans after shooting 1.1 ppg his frosh year and 3 ppg in his sophomore campaign that consisted of all of 4 games total.
You can't have it both ways.

Excuse Dwhite ... he's so elated VCU has signed a local incoming freshman, at long last, that he's gone on a binder. This doesn't have a lot to do with VCU, but Virginia Union is much involved with Kendrick Warren Jr. who played at Monacan. the super-slender 6-5 wing has some above rim video highlights that even his dad would be proud of.

DisplacedRam

Elite Member
Insider
Varina on a major roll. I will be following along with their basketball team again next year after getting drawn in so much this past season with Fats.

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
Varina on a major roll. I will be following along with their basketball team again next year after getting drawn in so much this past season with Fats.
Might be worth keeping an eye on KJ Wyche (2024). If he can grow a few inches he might get some big time D1 attention during the next couple of years.

DisplacedRam

Elite Member
Insider
Might be worth keeping an eye on KJ Wyche (2024). If he can grow a few inches he might get some big time D1 attention during the next couple of years.
He is still very young so would honestly be more surprising if he didn't grow a few inches in the next year or two. I absolutely see him on a D1 roster when the time comes.

SteveMM

Elite Member
Interesting that ESPN lists him as 6'6'' when a lot of other places have him at 6'7''. I'm wondering which is correct, or if we'll ever really know.

SteveMM

Elite Member
Another fun side note -- the #1 recruit in the nation is from Chester, PA. My father and brother were both born there.