ARCHITECT - VIENNA, VA

Hey Rams fans,

I’m currently assisting a client with their search for an Associate Principal Architect to join their growing firm in Vienna, VA. My client would like to identify a candidate that has significant business development experience. They want someone who knows the Washington DC market.

In addition, they want someone with the ability to run their own business unit. In other words, someone that can get the business, handle contract and subcontract negotiations, work with the client throughout the process and track the project. This person will have their own team. The ideal candidate will have significant commercial business development experience. In addition, the successful candidate will have at least 10 years of architectural experience. My client prefers a licensed architect and experience having worked for a large firm.

Please let me know if you’re aware of any qualified candidates. Your referrals are greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Rambler

ShoeSh1ne

Insider
I'm not your guy, but I think it's really cool you posted this here.

ShoeSh1ne said:
I'm not your guy, but I think it's really cool you posted this here.
After nearly 15 years as a Corporate Recruiter, I started my own recruiting corporation last year. Although I now live in Southwest Florida, most of my clients are in the Washington DC metro area where I lived and worked most of my career. I have clients all over the US and can post my Virginia positions here to give Ram Nation posters an opportunity to apply. Right now, I need some referrals to help fill this Architect position in Vienna, VA. I was hoping that some of our Architects/Engineers may know of a suitable candidate in the Washington DC area. Please keep the referrals coming!

MarcusNation said:
I'm not your guy either, but do you get gameday's off?

;)
I have my priorities straight...I never miss a VCU Rams game! :D