Atlantic 10 Offseason Breakdown

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
Off Season. :roll:
Man I was rolling last night at 10:27. The ESPN split screen rapid fire home run contest couple with Australia beating the dysfunctional USA team had my blood pressure up. Ha! Anyway, I realize DL's reading comprehension and decision making needs work. I am here to help.

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
It's all about Mooney. We know how that tends to work out for them. They have Sherod back and go 8 deep now.
Pretty much. There’s no question that Richmond has a talented roster, even if they’re a little old. Their problem is Mooney being their coach.

Violet Ram

Elite Member
Pretty much. There’s no question that Richmond has a talented roster, even if they’re a little old. Their problem is Mooney being their coach.
Idk. You could make the case that Richmond isn't that talented and Mooney has them playing above their potential (periodically). I mean, Grant Golden isn't the embodiment of athleticism, and can't shoot. He fits into Mooney's old men deception game better than he would in almost any other coach's system. Imagine him or a player like him trying to start for Bill Self or Roy Williamson.

Ramlove81

Elite Member
(sorry I could not pass this up)
Today is Saint Bonaventure Feast Day
He is celebrated as the patron saint of (wait for it)
bowel disorders

Well, they nailed it with their uniform color palette!
Yeah, bowels, including bowel disorders. Can't find a reason why this is so. Maybe the universe just knew what University would be named for him? He was a very accomplished scholar in theology and philosophy.

duncanlamb

Elite Member
Insider
Man I was rolling last night at 10:27. The ESPN split screen rapid fire home run contest couple with Australia beating the dysfunctional USA team had my blood pressure up. Ha! Anyway, I realize DL's reading comprehension and decision making needs work. I am here to help.

5 days later I reread your post at 5 am...yeah my reading comprehension needs help.

BaNgMyPrOgRaM

Elite Member
Poop is the only team in the conference that scares me this year. We're gonna pound the Mush and smear the Blue Hairs, while shooting the flappin' bird! I can't wait for the start of the season!!