Bigger than acting like teenage drama queens. You need someone pointing it out? Look at yall in here trashing a man in his casket. At which point do people stop beating a dead horse and move on from absolute meaningless innuendo and what amounts to nothing but bullcrap? Years later, people still wailing on dead points. There truly is more to life than acting like petty private school gossip hounds. MOVE ON, geez.
- This happened a couple of years ago
- It was our worst season under Rhoades
-One of our worst losing streaks ever
- It’s maybe the first time we had a mass uprising on our team. Something unheard of here.
- It’s really the first time we had families actively trying to turn players and fans against the coach.
- Nothing that has been said about the deceased that is harsh. It’s completely accurate. He bashed VCU to no end and threatened to bring the house down. No one here has been calling him anything or insulting. They stated facts.
- It was a very dark time at VCU and will likely never be completely forgotten or atleast not after a few years.
If you don’t like the discussion there’s lots of other threads.