Best First Half of the Year!!!

BradRamFan

Elite Member
I'll be the first to admit that I was wrong. I thought we would be really hurting due to the loss of Kiril, Sanders, and TJ. Well, we were hurting there for awhile but really looks like Shaka put together a plan and has worked hard to get good contributions from our young inside guys and Skeen and Burgess have really produced with offense and defense.

We are in first place!

Love my Rams!

Agreed best first half this year. energy / Focus / great D / Freshman stepped up / Skeen showing NBA type skills / Burgess with rebound of rebound. Loved it

awesome 1st half....went by really fast...watching it on tivo right now...we are a team..team effort in allo facets....pretty good team right now...and seems to be getting better

8-1 (9 games) was the halfway mark of the CAA season. That was a great first half, and this was an even better start to the back end!!!

Who would have thought this would have happened after we lost to UAB and South Florida? The first half of the Hofstra game was absolutely fun. The second half wasn't that bad either! GO RAMS! :D :lol:

BaNgMyPrOgRaM

Elite Member
ram4life said:
Who would have thought this would have happened after we lost to UAB and South Florida? The first half of the Hofstra game was absolutely fun. The second half wasn't that bad either! GO RAMS! :D :lol:

Not many, but I believe.

rammed

Elite Member
I saw a team tonight that was very aggressive. One that withstood a tough HU team in the second half. I liked what I saw.

VRam

Elite Member
BaNgMyPrOgRaM said:
Not many, but I believe.

We usually round into form. Not always, but much more often than not.

We haven't been winning by enough. :?

... but seriously, see how patience pays off?

To think where we'd be if we wouldn't have lost to USF and UAB. Probably would be ranked right now.

DCDuck said:
We haven't been winning by enough. :?

... but seriously, see how patience pays off?

It would sure be nice if the few that were chomping at the bit to call for heads to roll would participate in discussion when things are going well.....didn't they claim to support the school/program/team and to want to see the coach be successful? Basketball discussion, that is all.

That said, I wonder how people will respond should we go 6-3 in the second half of the year and finish the conference slate at 14-4. I think we finish there, maybe 15-3, and hope it is enough to hold on to the top spot. At NU will be tough if Jamie isn't back, the possibility of being without him and Brandon up there combined with the fact that they have finally found themselves scares me. Need the W over GMU since we only get them once, and the 2 against JMU will certainly be tough, not so much worried about home on senior night (senior day, game at noon ugh!) but the one in the Zoo will be a tough one to win!

iracer8 said:
To think where we'd be if we wouldn't have lost to USF and UAB. Probably would be ranked right now.

For every game we could have won, there is one we could have lost (Tulane, W&M, @Towson). Also we won @ODU, something nobody thought would happen. Admit it. You, reading this post right now. You didn't think we'd win @ODU either.

We can't dwell on the past, we can only move forward.