BIG HEADS MISSING, spread the word

So, if you follow the Rowdy Rams account on Twitter, you have already heard about this. Swiss is reporting 2 of the big heads they wave in the student section as missing (Old Shaka and Rob). I know a lot of us on here don't usually sit in the student section, but any student reading these boards may know something. If that is the case, let Swiss know ASAP (Twitter @RowdyRams or @VCUSwiss). And don't go up to anyone you feel is responsible and start accusing them, handle it like an adult. Here is the superstitious part: they went missing immediately after the St. Joe's game, and we lost both games since then.
LqNca0cH
BBuiAnwCcAAjPkd.jpg

So, if you follow the Rowdy Rams account on Twitter, you have already heard about this. Swiss is reporting 2 of the big heads they wave in the student section as missing (Old Shaka and Rob). I know a lot of us on here don't usually sit in the student section, but any student reading these boards may know something. If that is the case, let Swiss know ASAP (Twitter @RowdyRams or @VCUSwiss). And don't go up to anyone you feel is responsible and start accusing them, handle it like an adult. Here is the superstitious part: they went missing immediately after the St. Joe's game, and we lost both games since then.
LqNca0cH
BBuiAnwCcAAjPkd.jpg
i saw a instgram picture with the shaka head recntly???

Haha I was the guy who did the halftime Beat The Odds Challenge on Saturday at the Stu--I had to find Shaka's face-down bighead (which I did on the first try thanks to my friends in the stands)...but I gave it back! xD

Pavarotti

Nation Donor
Insider
It was probably the same douchenozzle who stole my horns a few years ago.

Or maybe not.

VCUFTW

Elite Member
So it has been missing since the St Joes game but it was used during the halftime contest? I would start the questioning with this woman.
LL4.JPG

Haha I was the guy who did the halftime Beat The Odds Challenge on Saturday at the Stu--I had to find Shaka's face-down bighead (which I did on the first try thanks to my friends in the stands)...but I gave it back! xD
Do we really have to go over this again? There are TWO Shaka heads. The one pictured above, and one where he has more of a "are you kidding me?" look, more head on than the above 3/4 turn look.