Black And Gold 2021- Here We Go!

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
The thread for tomorrow's game. Let loose with your observations, details, anything relevant about Gold Rush <3, Cheer, Peppas, Womens and Mens Teams.

EDIT: remembering Big E's Official Thread about being lit Saturday. Delete if you wanna, admin.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
If I recall correctly, Anthony Grant allowed the B&G games to be streamed. Since then, no dice.
My memory is bad but I thought Shaka revived the B&G games. I don't remember them under Capel or Grant but I was living out of state some of those years.

My memory is bad but I thought Shaka revived the B&G games. I don't remember them under Capel or Grant but I was living out of state some of those years.
I can't remember a time since the early 90's that we didn't have a B&G game or intrasquad scrimmage. I don't believe any of these games have been streamed by VCU since Shaka. Didn't you provide a Periscope stream for us one year? 👀

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
When I make Spaghetti ala Greek at home it’s never quite as good as Joe’s s Inn

I’ll go dark horse with Curry....
That's muh sht! Though we don't go out to restaurants any more until things die down... we've picked up once and it's BOMB all the same, salad has to have house dressing and you gotta get an extra side of that FETA