Black And Gold 2021- Here We Go!

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
It was better last season, but it's been a problem going back to at least the Frank days.
Yeah, I think they had games when they did protect the ball but I think they averaged about 15 turnovers a game last year. Single digit turnover games is always the goal.

N Mollen

Elite Member
Insider
Fun to watch the video to remind me of what I think I remembered really liking from the B&G game: Jayden Nunn.

To me he just flashed a bit of everything. Looks SUPER poised for a freshman, which is exactly what I heard about him prior to watching him myself.

Also if you watch the highlights you'll see a few things from Hason that were almost scary. Just him dribbling to the hole instead of just finishing on oops and putbacks, he had a nice little backdoor pass that I think Banks finished (seen him do that before though), and just showing a more confident, well-rounded game. His ceiling is extremely high.

Also praying we get this version of KeShawn all season. That was definitely the best I've ever seen him play.
Sorry; where is said video?

N Mollen

Elite Member
Insider
Yeah, I think they had games when they did protect the ball but I think they averaged about 15 turnovers a game last year. Single digit turnover games is always the goal.
Rhoades has always said his target is 12. Style of play means TOs are always going to be more than a "normal" team will aim for

N Mollen

Elite Member
Insider
There is a thread for the video :lol:
what channel is it on?

giphy.gif

PRock

Elite Member
Insider
Fun to watch the video to remind me of what I think I remembered really liking from the B&G game: Jayden Nunn.

To me he just flashed a bit of everything. Looks SUPER poised for a freshman, which is exactly what I heard about him prior to watching him myself.

Also if you watch the highlights you'll see a few things from Hason that were almost scary. Just him dribbling to the hole instead of just finishing on oops and putbacks, he had a nice little backdoor pass that I think Banks finished (seen him do that before though), and just showing a more confident, well-rounded game. His ceiling is extremely high.

Also praying we get this version of KeShawn all season. That was definitely the best I've ever seen him play.
Jayden is the complete package for a PG—it’s always tough to predict how a freshman will adjust when lights come on, but I wouldn’t be a bit surprised to see his name show up on some A10 lists before the tourney…..he is legitimately that good from a talent and game standpoint.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
Thanks. In that same season when we played Boston U, Pitino was their coach and Vitale was the coach of Detroit Mercy?
Vitale never coached there. He was the coach of the University of Detroit. Smokey Gaines coached Detroit Mercy back then.