Black And Gold 2021- Here We Go!

I really thought Jimmy Nichols did some good things tonight. He was good at the top of the point on the trap. Curry is freaky athletic. I hope he gets to show it this year. Nick Kern and Curry were having fun with each other all night. It was fun to watch. All our new guys are super talented
And so it is a matter of getting them going.

I was watching Ace closely. He shot on the opposite end and moved pretty well. However, when they did the player intros, he walked and did not run so he is not ready. He is not wearing a boot or anything.

The ram

Elite Member
That is interesting. Both coming too a new place fighting for the starting pg position. I didn’t see anything specifically but it makes sense. That competition will make them better.
Will be interesting going forward it looked like he and nunn were not on same page and only two on floor that looked to have some tension. But maybe I was reading into that. Interested in if others saw anything

SpiderRAM

Elite Member
Insider
I'm nervous. Haven't been around a crowd (short of outdoors at marches last year), not even a restaurant, in nearly 2 years. I'm just staying away from people tonight.
Me too. I sat away from people and felt annoyed about the 4 people sitting about 6 rows in front of me with masks hanging on one ear, never covering the mouth and nose.😞

RAM_IT

Elite Member
I got home and expected 20 pages of commentary to sift through here! Usually several people break down the night of each player. Very disappointed from what I'm hearing so far and worried about the season with these injuries.