Black & Gold Game

Gf and I are up in Shenandoah to see fall colors that weekend I believe. I guess I’ll follow if I can get any service on the mountain lol.

PRock

Elite Member
Insider
I’d love to be there but I’m having a weekend away with my dearest friend from UR and my dearest friend from VCU. Finally, after more than 15 years, we all live in the same state!
What state is that, euphoria, delerium, somber…..do tell?😎

RAM_IT

Elite Member
Or how clueless they may be.

It will be a tough decision for me. The Kickers’ game is real and will be for playoff positioning. The B&G game can often be really boring.
Yikes! Yep I'll be out supporting the Kickers too but super annoying decision to have to make. Any other Kickers fans come say hi!

Kind of devastated these are on same day grrr.

VCU Heel

Elite Member
Yikes! Yep I'll be out supporting the Kickers too but super annoying decision to have to make. Any other Kickers fans come say hi!

Kind of devastated these are on same day grrr.
Would love to grab a 32 ounce beer at a Kickers game sometime.

Would love to grab a 32 ounce beer at a Kickers game sometime.

I would encourage everyone to see the kickers right now if possible. This is a very special team and not sure how many they can hold on to after this season. This team legit can win the championship this year.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
Gf and I are up in Shenandoah to see fall colors that weekend I believe. I guess I’ll follow if I can get any service on the mountain lol.
You can still make the game. I can remember I drove to Harrisonburg one year to go to a JMU football game with my father. My son and I drove back home leaving around 5:30 pm and going straight to the Stu for the B&G game.