Bold predictions for 2022-23

ramluvr99

Insider
Wondering if anyone has any bold predictions for this upcoming season? I have two.
1. VCU wins the legends classic
2. The A10 gets a minimum of four teams in the dance. (my guess would be 5) (furthermore one will be mason, rhody, or umass)

Ram14

Elite Member
Insider
Semi-Bold Predictions: We will be a much better shooting team, a much better rebounding team, we will finish in the A-10 Top 2, and many folks will regreat by mid January that they did not renew or purchase season tickets.

ramluvr99

Insider
Semi-Bold Predictions: We will be a much better shooting team, a much better rebounding team, we will finish in the A-10 Top 2, and many folks will regreat by mid January that they did not renew or purchase season tickets.
i agree, similarly idk if this is bold but i think this will be our best team in the rhoades era so far

Mr. X

Elite Member
Insider
This is the year.

VCU Heel

Elite Member
four teams is very feasible. dayton and st. louis are predicted in rn. i think it’s likely that out of loyola, vcu, davidson, and a surprise candidate 2 teams will get in
The A10 would have to dominate in OOC. Once conference play starts, one team winning means another team loses.

The A10 hasn’t gotten more than 3 teams in since 2013 when it was a MUCH stronger conference with a bunch of programs that are gone. It hasn’t gotten more than 2 teams in since 2017.

ramluvr99

Insider
true, but with the edition of loyola, rise in prestigious of st. louis and dayton, plus new coaching changes resulting in an unusually competitive middle of the pack this will in all likely hood be the best a10 we have had since 2013. with the pairings this year there is something to be said for teams knocking each other down, and the cards would have to fall perfectly, but like i said bold prediction.