Bones Hyland NBA Scouting Report

Jul 18, 2020
Dear Rams fans,

Outsider that comes in peace. Have always respected this program from afar.

I just finished a 2,000+ word NBA Scouting Report on Nah’Shon “Bones” Hyland that went pretty in-depth, hope you guys enjoy. Feel free to share it with other VCU fans.

Here’s the link on Twitter if any of you are active there.

Hyland Scouting Report- Twitter

Put a lot of time into this so any feedback (good or bad) would be appreciated. Thanks!

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
Dear Rams fans,

Outsider that comes in peace. Have always respected this program from afar.

I just finished a 2,000+ word NBA Scouting Report on Nah’Shon “Bones” Hyland that went pretty in-depth, hope you guys enjoy. Feel free to share it with other VCU fans.

Here’s the link on Twitter if any of you are active there.

Hyland Scouting Report- Twitter

Put a lot of time into this so any feedback (good or bad) would be appreciated. Thanks!
Thanks! I enjoyed the report. I also hope that Bones will get stronger and improve on his free throw rate.
You also linked this from your article so others might want to read it as well.

Last edited:
Jul 18, 2020
Thanks! I enjoyed the report. I also hope that Bones will get stronger and improve on his free throw rate.
You also linked this in your article so others might want to read it as well.
Appreciate that! And yeah good call adding Will’s article as well.

Really looking forward to his development next season. One of the top returners in the country in my opinion.

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Top Member
Mar 22, 2013
Appreciate that! And yeah good call adding Will’s article as well.

Really looking forward to his development next season. One of the top returners in the country in my opinion.
Great analysis. Maybe not next year, but I wouldn't be surprised to read one about Hason Ward in the near future.

ISwamRam

Top Member
Apr 20, 2009
Love and hate this...love he's getting noticed beyond the A10...hate that he's getting noticed beyond the A10 (and the potential he leaves early)

Jan 17, 2010
Basketball content! Thank you for the write up and lifeline. I know expectations are low this year but we have a lot of talent on the roster that may surprise some if we have the pleasure of watching basketball this winter. I need the Bones to Ward (or Curry) lobs in my life.

Jan 16, 2020
Virginia High School League announces basketball practice will not start until mid December; likely no games pre January - season to end in mid February ... how might this affect decisions to be made on college level? And will there be a state tournament with the Siegel Center as traditional host? Everything subject to change, I'm sure.

SteveMM

Top Member
Feb 1, 2016
Virginia High School League announces basketball practice will not start until mid December; likely no games pre January - season to end in mid February ... how might this affect decisions to be made on college level? And will there be a state tournament with the Siegel Center as traditional host? Everything subject to change, I'm sure.
I'd put money down that even if the season happens, they won't hold the state tourney.