Bones Hyland NBA Scouting Report

Natty

Co-Founder
Top Member
Insider
Feb 12, 2009
Talked to a friend tonight about Bones because Bones has been doing some open run locally with some current pro players. I've never heard such high praise for a rising VCU sophomore.

Told me that Bones was the "best player on the floor"...."He was head and shoulders above guys like ______ ________" (and I won't say that players name, but you would LOVE to know that players name....trust me)

Basically the dudes who go to this run are LEGIT and my guy was raving about Bones. So let's hope we get to see some basketball this upcoming season...

WI.Ram10

Top Member
Aug 4, 2017
Talked to a friend tonight about Bones because Bones has been doing some open run locally with some current pro players. I've never heard such high praise for a rising VCU sophomore.

Told me that Bones was the "best player on the floor"...."He was head and shoulders above guys like ______ ________" (and I won't say that players name, but you would LOVE to know that players name....trust me)

Basically the dudes who go to this run are LEGIT and my guy was raving about Bones. So let's hope we get to see some basketball this upcoming season...
http://instagr.am/p/CDSh80kJCts/ Some video of that run

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Top Member
Mar 22, 2013
Man, EVERYONE bites on that in and out dribble. You've got to play up on him and you might, just might, want to get a hand up.

Reactions: VCUsummerof69

smiley4284

Top Member
Jul 7, 2011
No offense to Marcus Evans but Bones is the best VCU recruit MR has brought in. This kid is a baller.
Did the first part of your comment have to be put in print? Single out a player who was injured most his time here?

Sep 2, 2013
Did the first part of your comment have to be put in print? Single out a player who was injured most his time here?
My gosh. Why does everyone on this forum want to argue? My comment wasn't meant to single out ME; he is a great player with a promising future. If I did leave out the first part, you would say why do I have to put one dude above all the other recruits. It's not that serious man—no one's throwing Shade.

smiley4284

Top Member
Jul 7, 2011
My gosh. Why does everyone on this forum want to argue? My comment wasn't meant to single out ME; he is a great player with a promising future. If I did leave out the first part, you would say why do I have to put one dude above all the other recruits. It's not that serious man—no one's throwing Shade.
Technically Evans wasn’t a VCU recruit. But since there was no shade, carry on.