Bones Hyland NBA Scouting Report

Sep 2, 2013
Technically, Evans wasn’t a VCU recruit. But since there was no shade, carry on.
"Technically," you're wrong. Evans was recruited by several teams when he transferred from Rice. One of those schools wassssssss, thats right you guessed it VCU.
You know what, let me save you some time and give you what you want. I'm wrong. Im a massive VCU hater that can care less about the team, let alone Evans. Everything you said was right. My apologies for questioning you. I hope that makes you happy, champ.

smiley4284

Top Member
Jul 7, 2011
"Technically," you're wrong. Evans was recruited by several teams when he transferred from Rice. One of those schools wassssssss, thats right you guessed it VCU.
You know what, let me save you some time and give you what you want. I'm wrong. Im a massive VCU hater that can care less about the team, let alone Evans. Everything you said was right. My apologies for questioning you. I hope that makes you happy, champ.
Player getting picked out the transfer portal is a little different than a recruit out of high school. I get the gist of it though.